Name: zhang meijun
Mobile Phone: 13994559958
Business Address: College of Shanxi Agricultural University in Taigu, Shanxi province
September 2005-July 2008, College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
Majored in Crop Cultivation and Farming System, The degree of Doctor of Agriculture obtained in July 2008
September 2003-July 2005, College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
Majored in Crop Cultivation and Farming System, the degree of Master of Agriculture obtained in July 2005
September 1993-July 1996, College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
Majored in Agronomy
September 2017-March 2018, Visiting Scientist, Ottawa Research and Development, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
December 2015-present, Professor of College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
October 2010-present, Postgraduate Supervisor of College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
December 2010-December 2015, Associate Professor of College Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
July 2008-December 2010, Lecturer of College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
Undertake Agricultural Extension, Ecology, Agricultural Ecology courses for undergraduates. Undertake Soil and Plant Nutrition courses for postgraduates.
Oats - soil - microorganisms interaction and its regulation.
Oat germplasm resources utilization.
Research Projects in Present
1. Molecular mapping of Nud gene in naked and hulled oats and oat varieties (lines) breeding with high resistance and quality (leading) (The China Scholarship Council) (1417) (2020-2023).
2. Research and development of key techniques for AMF-oat symbionts constructing for nitrogen and phosphorus efficient utilization under drought stress (leading) (The Key Research and Development Program of Shanxi Province, China) (201903D221061) (2019-2022).
3. Breeding high yield and good quality oats varieties based on hulled and naked oats hybrid (leading) (Shanxi Key Laboratory Project) (202105D121010-25) (2021-2024).
4. Research on naked oats grain morphology and biochemical components based hulled and naked traits ((leading) (Horizontal Cooperation Project: Baicheng Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Jilin Province) (2021-2024).
5. Research on germplasm innovation and breeding of variety for functional minor crops (leading) (The key project of Key Research and Development Program of Shanxi Province, China) (201703D211001-03-01) (2018-2020).
Selected Published Research Papers
1. Zhang Meijun, Jia Juqing, Lu Hua, et al. Functional diversity of soil microbial communities in response to 50% of mineral N fertilizer supplemented with organic fertilizer in oat field. Journal of Integrative Agriculture 2020, 20(8): 2255–2264. (SCI二区)
2. Zhang Meijun, Feng Meichen, Xiao Lujie, et al. Persistence of Cry1Ac protein from transgenic Bt cotton cultivation and residue returning in fields and its effect on functional diversity of soil microbial communities. Pedosphere, 2019, 29(1): 114-122. (SCI二区)
3. Zhang Meijun, Feng Meichen, Xiao Lujie, et al. Impact of water content and temperature on the degradation of Cry1Ac protein in leaves and buds of Bt cotton in the soil. PLoS ONE, 2015, 10(1): e115240. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0115240. (SCI三区)
4. Wang Xiaoxue, Zhang Meijun (Corresponding author) et al. Effects of Drought Stress and Rewatering on Root Growth and Physiological Characteristics of Oat at Early Growth Stage. Acta Agrestia Sinica, 2020, 28(6): 1588-1596.
5. Lu Hua, Zhang Meijun (Corresponding author) et al. Effects of half-reduced nitrogen fertilization combined with organic fertilizer on functional diversity of soil microbial communities in oat field. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2019, 38(12): 3660-3666.
6. Zhang Meijun, Yang Wude Wang Chao, et al. Research Progress on β-gulcan Content from Oat and Its Detection Method. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences, 2019, 47(4): 690- 694.
7. Zhang Meijun, Qiao Zhijun, Yang Wude, et al. Biological response of different cultivars of millet to low nitrogen stress. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer, 2014, 20(3): 661-669.
8. Zhang Meijun, Qiao Zhijun, Yang Wude, et al. Effect of N, P and K fertilizer application and optimum rate for yield of millet. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer, 2013, 19(2): 347-353.
9. Zhang Meijun, Yang Wude, Qiao Zhijun et al. Resistance evaluation and response of 16 millet varieties at germination stage to drought stress. Acta Agrestia Sinica, 2013, 21(2): 302-307.
Selected Publiced Book / Book Chapters
1. Introduction to Ecology, “The twelfth five-year Plan" general higher education undergraduate course plan teaching material. Higher Education Press, 2015. Participated editor.
2. Higher Farming. Teaching materials for postgraduate in agricultural and forestry Colleges. China Agriculture Press, 2013. Associate editor.
1. A hulled oat Centrifugal sheller. Utility model patent ZL201822051512.7, First inventor, National Copyright Administration.
2. An oat experimental plot harvesting device. Utility model patent ZL2018 2 2051512.7, First inventor, National Copyright Administration.
3. An integrated small seeder for sowing and fertilizing. Utility model patent ZL2018 2 1971526.4, First inventor, National Copyright Administration.
Technical specification for fertilization of oat. Local standard of Shanxi Province, DB 14/T 2063—2020, chief editor.