ZHAO Li, female, born in 1980, master, Associate Professor, academic supervisor.
Academic Education & Work Career
Master, the direction of Agroecology in Ecology, Northwest A&F University
Bachelor, Major in Agronomy, Department of Agriculture, College of Agriculture, Inner Mongolia University for Nationalities
Associate research fellow, College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
Associate research fellow, Institute of Crop Science Research, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Research associate, Department of Agriculture, Institute of Crop Science Research, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Main Research directions
1. Crop science
2. Agronomy and Seed Industry
Overview of Teaching and Research
He has been mainly engaged in research work in the fields of crop cultivation techniques and physiology. She has successively presided over 2 provincial projects and participated in 26 national, provincial, and academic projects, etc. Besides, She has published more than 30 papers in national academic journals. She obtained 35 national patents. Moreover, he has been awarded two third prizes of the Provincial Science and Technology Progress Award, and two second prizes of the Provincial Rural Technology Contracting Award and one second prize of the Taiyuan Excellent Science and Technology Project.
Teaching and Research Projects
1. Technology Integration of sino-us cooperative eco-circular agriculture,2013-2015, International Science and Technology Cooperation Project of Shanxi Province, Project Manager
2. Study on cultivation techniques for high-efficiency utilization of water and fertilizer resources of maize in Dryland,2019-2022, Key research and development Project(Agriculture) of Shanxi Province, Project Manager
3. Improvement and application of the technology of water saving, fertilizer saving and medicine saving integrating corn and wheat in the eastern hilly region, 2015 to 2019, National Special Project of Agricultural Scientific Research for Public Welfare Industry, Project participants.
4. Development of cultivation techniques of drought resistance, yield increase, cost saving and precision sowing in maize, 2013 to 2014, Innovation Foundation from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, Project participants.
5. Study on the key technology of maize hybrid breeding and industrialization of increasing yield and efficiency - Technique integration of single grain plastic film mulching cultivation for increasing yield, saving cost and increasing efficiency, 2012 to 2014, Science and Technology Project of Shanxi Province, Project participants.
6. Utilization of overspeed refrigerated centrifuge, 2013 to 2014, Update and Improvement Project of large-scale instruments and equipment of Shanxi Province, Project participants.
1. Zhao Li. Effects of planting density on agronomic traits, photosynthetic characteristics and yield of different maize varieties. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences. 2015, 43(5): 548-551.
2. Zhao Li. Effects of different Planting Patterns on Photosynthetic Capacity and
Yield of Spring Maize, Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences, 2015, 43(11):1434-1437.
3. Zhao Li. Research on the model of“forestry-agriculture-bacteria-poultry”
four in one circular agriculture, Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences, 2014,42(4):408-410,421.
Achievement, patent and regulation
1. Research and application of multifunctional integrated seeder for corn film mulching and precision seeding, the third prize of Science and Technology Progress Award in Shanxi Province in 2017.
2. Development of cultivation techniques of drought resistance, yield increase, cost saving and precision sowing in maize, the third prize of Science and Technology Progress Award in Shanxi Province in 2014.
3.High-yield cultivation technology of single grain mulching in maize, the second prizes of Rural Technology Contracting Award in Shanxi Province in 2013.
4.High-yield comprehensive cultivation technology of Xianyu 335, the first prizes of Rural Technology Contracting Award in Shanxi Province in 2009.
1. The seeder of a corn planter. Patent NO.: ZL201220603440.1, First accomplisher.
2. The seed distributor of a corn planter. Patent NO: ZL201220603443.6, First accomplisher
3. A soil surface plate breaker. Patent NO: ZL201220444238.X, First accomplisher
4. Development of a kind of corn seeder. Patent NO: ZL201210454554.X, second accomplisher.
5. Development of a kind of fully controlled corn planter. Patent NO: ZL201610252884.9, second accomplisher.
6. Development of seeding control device of automatic corn planter. Patent NO.: ZL201610252883.4, second accomplisher.
7. Development of a kind of corn harvester. Patent NO: ZL201610541710.4, second accomplisher.
1. Longyu No. 1, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: Jin Shenyu2014021, Fifth accomplisher.
Address：No.81, Longcheng Street, Xiaodian District, Shanxi Province