Shi Guanyan **
Shi guanyan , famale, born in 1968, Associate Professor, postgraduate supervisor.
Academic Education & Work Career
Bachelor, Major in Agriculture, Department of Agriculture, College of Agronomy, Shanxi Agricultural University
Working at Institute of Industrial Crop, Shanxi Agricultural University
Main Research directions
1. Foxtail millet Genetics and Breeding
2. Study on utilization of heterosis in foxtail millet
Overview of Teaching and Research
Mainly focus on Foxtail millet genetics and breeding using heterosis method, germplasm innovation and genetic improvement of Foxtail mille. took charge of 10 science and technology program of Shanxi province and key technology research and development program, take part in 10 sub-project national key technology research and development program, science and technology innovation team of Shanxi province, cooperation project of Shanxi province. bred 3 national authorized new foxtail millet varieties. new varieties Jingu 40 of high quality millet won the third prize of Scientific and Technological Progress of Shanxi province. heterosis in foxtail millet Chang za 2 won second prize of Scientific and Technological Progress of Shanxi province. Granted two national invention patents.
Teaching and Research Projects
1. Breeding of high-quality male sterile line of foxtail millet and its hybrid utilization (201603D221003-1), Key R&D Program of Shanxi Province, principal investigator.
2. High efficiency cultivation techniques for high-yield species of gramineae crops such as millet -- breeding of high-quality new millet varieties with herbicide resistance (20120311004-1), Key R&D Program of Shanxi province. principal investigator.
3. Breeding of high-quality millet hybrids (17Yzgc026-2), Biological Breeding Program of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Science. principal investigator.
4. Research on High-yield Cultivation Techniques of new high-quality foxtail millet Varieties (YZD1412), Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Science. principal investigator.
5. Demonstration and popularization of new foxtail millet varieties Jingu 57 (2014YFTG-01), Financial Fund Project for Supporting Agriculture of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Science. principal investigator.
6. Demonstration and promotion high efficiency cultivation techniques for Jingu 61(2020CGZH01-04), Transformation and demonstration of scientific and technological achievements in Shanxi province. principal investigator.
7. Study on two-line seed production technology of millet (2019NYZDYF20), Key R&D Program of Lvliang. principal investigator.
8. Study on utilization of heterosis in foxtail mille and molecular mechanism (2015013001-09), science and technology innovation team of Shanxi province. Co-principal investigator.
9. Integration and demonstration high efficiency cultivation techniques in spring millet (2014BAD07B01- 03-01), sub-project national key technology research and development program, Co-principal investigator.
10. Research on the breeding and cultivation techniques of millet hybrids (20090311006), cooperation project of Shanxi Province, Co-principal investigator.
1. Shi Guanyan, Wang Xiaoqiang, Han Yuanhuai, Yang Chengyuan, Ma Huifang, Zhao Xiongwei, Qiao Zhijun*. Heterosis and genetic characteristics analysis for yield and quality related characters in setaria italic. Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Botany. 2021.03-05, 1-11.
2. Shi Guanyan, Zhao Xiongwei , Han Yuanhuai*. Recent research progress on the crop heterosis mechanism based on mutil-omics and prospects of heterotic utilization. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural University (Natural Science Edition), 2020, 40(4): 1-9.
3. Shi Guanyan, Yang Chengyuan, MaHuifang1 Li Huixia, Wang Hongli. Analysis of heterosis and the parental combining ability on two-line hybrid foxtail millet, Journal of Nuclear Agricultural Sciences, 2019,33(03):446-454.
4. Shi Guanyan, Yang Chengyuan, Ma Huifang, Shi Gensheng, Hou Guoliang. Research of white millet disease bacteria classification and pathogenic ability in shanxi province. Journal of Agriculture, 2013,3(10):15-19.
Achievement, patent and regulation
1. Breeding and application of high-quality Jingu 40, the third prize of Shanxi province scientific and technological progress in Shanxi Province in 2011. First accomplisher.
2. Study on innovation of high outcrossing rate in millet and breeding of high-quality millet varieties Changza 2 with herbicide resistance, the second prize of Shanxi province scientific and technological progress in Shanxi Province in 2012. Eighth accomplisher.
3. High quality species retention of Jingu 21 and cultivation techniques of pollution-free high quality and high yield, the first prize of rural technology contracting collective in Shanxi Province in 2006. Third accomplisher.
4. High quality species retention of Jingu 21 and cultivation techniques of pollution-free high quality and high yield, the first prize of rural technology contracting collective in Lvliang in 2005.
1. The high-yield cultivation method of millet. Patent NO.: ZL2015 1100 9035.2, First accomplisher.
2. The utility model relates to a millet emasculation device. Patent NO.: ZL2017 2015 1879.9, Third accomplisher
1. Jingu40, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: Jin Shen Gu (recognition) 2006005, First accomplisher.
2. Jingu57, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: Jin Shen Gu (recognition) 2013003, First accomplisher.
3. Jingu61, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: Jin Shen Gu (recognition) 2015011, First accomplisher.
4. Jinfen103, National Variety Registration, NO.: GPD Foxtail millet（2020）140115, First accomplisher
5. Jinfen107, National Variety Registration, NO.: GPD Foxtail millet（2020）140115, Third accomplisher
6. Jinfen02, State verification, NO.: National Taste 2013010, Second accomplisher
7. Jingu49, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.: Jin Shen Gu (recognition) 2010001, Third accomplisher.
Address：No.81, Long Cheng Street, Xiao dian zone, Shanxi, China
Tel： 0351- 7639165