Zhang Yang, male, born in 1984, master, associate professor, master supervisor.
Academic Education & Work Career
Master, the direction of Agricultural Extension in Crop Science, Shanxi Agricultural University
Bachelor, Major in Agronomy, Department of Agronomy, College of Agriculture, Shanxi Agricultural University
2020.04 to data
Associate Professor, Sorghum Research Institute of Shanxi Agricultural University
Main Research directions
1. studies on genetic breeding and physiology and biochemistry of sorghum
2. study on sorghum cultivation technology
Overview of Teaching and Research
He has been engaged in studies on genetic breeding and physiology and biochemistry of sorghum for a long time. He has presided over 4 projects of Shanxi Provincial Youth Fund, National Crop Germplasm Resources Observation Station, Science and Technology Project of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Breeding Basis of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences. He has participated in more than 10 projects of National Key Research and Development, Shanxi Key Research and Development, Breeding Projects of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, etc. He has published more than 20 papers in international and national academic journals, and he has obtained 2 national patents.
Teaching and Research Projects
1. Germplasm resources creation of photosensitive sweet sorghum, 2016-
2018, Shanxi Provincial Youth Fund, Preside over.
2. Germplasm innovation of salt-tolerant energy sweet sorghum, 2015-2015,
Breeding Basis of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Preside over.
3. Study on physiological mechanism and cultivation techniques of chemical
controlled tillering in sweet sorghum, 2016-2018, Science and Technology
Project of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Preside over.
4. National Crop Germplasm Resources Observation Station, 2017-2019,National Crop Germplasm Resources Data Center Project, Preside over.
1. First Author. Variety Screening and Study of Cultivation Technology for
Forage Triticale Varieties Based on Principal Component and Grey Relation Analysis. Crops, 2020(03):117-124.
2. First Author. Application of Photosensitive Sterility in Genetic Breeding of
Sweet Sorghum. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences, 2018,46(10):1737-
3. First Author. Ion Adsorption Effect of Sorghum in Saline Soil: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Agriculture, 2017,7(08):6-9.
4. First Author. Evaluation and Correlation Analysis of Lodging Resistance on The New Sweet Sorghum Lines. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, 2015,31(09):132-138.
5. First Author.. Breeding and Cultivation Techniques of Energy Sweet Sorghum Jintianza 3. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences, 2014,42(08):816-818.
6. First Author.. Analysis on the Combining Ability of New Sweet Sorghum
Sterility and Restoring Lines. Crops, 2010(05):102-105.
Monographs and textbooks
1. Shanxi Characteristic Agriculture Shanxi Economic Press, 2019.12, Coedit.
Achievement , patent and regulation
1. The utility model relates to a sweet sorghum stem sampling juicer. Patent NO. ZL201721693901.9, First accomplisher.
2. The utility model relates to remove sweet sorghum tillering scissors. Patent NO.:ZL201620715936.7, First accomplisher.
1. Jintianza.1, National Agricultural Technology Extension Service Centre, NO: National identification of sorghum 2009020，Sixth accomplisher.
2. Jintianza.2, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People 's Republic of China, NO:GPD sorghum（2018）140018,Fifth accomplisher.
3. Jintianza.3, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People 's Republic of China, NO:GPD sorghum（2018）140019, Fifth accomplisher.
4. Jintianza.1401, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People 's Republic of China, NO:GPD sorghum（2018）140020, Second accomplisher.
Address：238 Yunhua West Street, Yuci District, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China