Liu sichen, female, born in 1985, doctor, associate researcher, master supervisor.
Academic Education & Work Career
Doctor, the direction of silencing of vegetable soybean allergen gene Gly m Bd 30K by RNA interference in Olericulture, Nanjing Agricultureal University (Successive Postgraduate and Doctoral Program)
Bachelor, Major in Agronomy, Department of Agronomy, College of Life Science, Shanxi Normal University
2019.10 to date
Associate researcher, College of center for agricultural genetic resources research, Shanxi Agricultural University
2015.5 to 2019.10
Associate professor, Institute of Crop Germplasm Resources, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences.
Main Research directions
1. Evaluation and utilization of foxtail millet and common millet germplasm resources and mining of excellent genes.
2. Construction of genetic transformation system for foxtail millet and common millet.
Overview of Teaching and Research
She has been engaged in germplasm creation of foxtail millet and common millet for a long time and research on mining of excellent genes. She has presided over more than 14 projects of Shanxi Provincial Key Research and Development Project and Shanxi Provincial Youth Fund, and participated in modern agricultural industrial technology system. She has published more than 10 papers in international and national academic journals, 4 of which have been indexed by SCI. It has obtained 4 national patents and 2 cultivals.
Teaching and Research Projects
1. Research on correlation analysis of starch characteristics of Shanxi millet local varieties and mining oe excellent variation, c Key Research and Development Plan Project of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
2. Research on SNP development and candidate gene fuction analysis of Shanxi millet resources based on simplified genome sequencing, the Special Program of “Nonggu” of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
3. Research on preliminary genome-wide association analysis of Agronomic traits in Shanxi millet, Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province, Preside over.
4. Research on mapping of genes related to important traits in millet, Doctoral Scientific Fund Project of Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Preside over.
1. First Author. Comprehensive evaluation of agronomic traits and quality traits of foxtail millet landrace in Shanxi. Scientia Agricultura. 2020, 53(11), 2137-2148.
2. First Author. Production of transgenic soybean to eliminate the major allergen Gly m Bd 30K by RNA interference-mediated gene silencing. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2013, 7:589-599. (SCI)
3. First Author. Bialaphos-resistant transgenic soybeans produced by the Agrobacterium - mediated cotyledonary-node method. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology，2014, 16(1): 175-190. (SCI)
4. First Author. Research progress of plant lesion mimic mutants. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural Sciences. 2020, 48(2), 272-276.
5. Corresponding author. Genome wide identification and expression analysis of the SBP gene family in Foxtail millet. 2020, 34(7), 1409-1420.
6. Corresponding author. Identification and expression analysis of ASR protein family genes in Setaria italica. Crops, 2019, 6.
Achievement , patent and regulation
1. Molecular markers linked to leaf sheath color traits of millet and their application. Patent NO.: ZL201710846414.X, First accomplisher.
2. A method for obtaining new desensitized transgenic soybean materials. Patent NO.: ZL201110437753.5, Third accomplisher.
3. An acetic acid bacteria isolated from traditional fermented food sour porridge and its application. Patent NO.: ZL201610541728.4, Sixth accomplisher.
4. Seedling releasing device. Patent NO.: ZL201820775065.7, Second accomplisher.
5. The utility model relates to a planter and a planter composed thereof. Patent NO.: ZL201820609070.0, Third accomplisher.
1. Pinshu No.6, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.:2021-17, Fourth accomplisher.
2. Pinshu No.3, Shanxi Crop Variety Approval Committee, NO.:2021-16, Sixth accomplisher.
Address：No. 161, Longcheng North Street, Xiaodian District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province